Tuesday, May 13, 2008

taste test.... taste test...

Hi! Are you hungry? Did you eat already? Well I was about 30 minutes ago and had a decent meal at our canteen. It was nothing grand nor to salivate for.

It was plain old canteen food. Heck, with 40 bucks in my pocket and the rising cost of transportation, I would keep my usual "critique-al" taste buds from complaining. Huhuhuhu.... Still a few more days before pay day so I could again be on a food trip.

Anyway, I started this blog after seeing some on the Internet and thought, "Hey, I could also do that!" And with a knack for munching and savoring the different flavors, aroma and texture.... heck, someday I can be like Jeffrey Steingarten of the Iron Chef fame. Darn, I envy him for tasting good food for free and even get paid for it.

Oh well, in my world... I'll feed you with my thoughts and my reactions to the different delicacies available.... whatever that I choose.... "straight to the smucker" feedback.

hehe.... grumble..... grumble....

No comments: